Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Today Is Not Wednesday


I thought all day long that today was Wednesday.  Around 1:30 this afternoon I finally realized it was Tuesday.  Usually that would be a major bummer but I didn't mind because I don't have tutoring on Tuesdays so I made the decision that I was going to go home right after my work hours (3:15) instead of staying and getting all the grading done that I desperately need to get caught up on.  Understand that as a teacher, I can't even tell you the last time I actually left work at 3:15 rather than staying later and getting stuff done.  Instead, I went home to hang out with Brian!  We teach in different counties and he is on Spring Break this week, while mine is next week.  When I got home, he was feeling totally stir crazy from being stuck at home alone and inside for the last few days thanks to the constant rain here this week.  The rain had finally let up so we decided to grab a bite to eat and do a bit of shopping.  I've been wanting what I call a grandpa cardigan to wear with my dresses in the mornings while it's still chilly.  (Grandpa cardigan to me is an open or button down cardigan that is longer than waist length and a little less fitted than a regular cardigan.  Maybe the popular term now is a boyfriend cardigan.)  We checked out Target first, but I didn't find anything so we went over to Belk next where I scored!  I bought this cardigan in an oatmeal color on clearance for $10.49 and this chevron dress on clearance for $13.99.  The cardigan was exactly what I wanted and the dress was an added bonus!  But I won't be wearing any more dresses this week because we are allowed to wear jeans for the rest of this week!  And I bet the dress I bought today would look really cute with this denim jacket.


petite white button down shirt: Kohl's
denim jacket: Bealls Outlet
mixed neutrals necklace: Payless
petite camel straight leg chinos: Walmart
brown knot flats: Rack Room Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment