Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Shopping Outfit

Yesterday was shop til you drop day!  My friend and I went to Ross, Marshall's, Target, and two different outlet malls by my house.  We found some great deals and I finally ladied up and got a bra fitting.  As I figured, I was totally wearing the wrong size and when I tried on a quality bra in the right size from Maidenform, I couldn't believe #1 how comfortable a bra could be and #2 how it instantly made me look like I lost ten pounds by having the girls in a proper place.  Love it!

But enough about undergarments.  Here's what I wore to shop.


bracken fern artist cardigan from Target
abstract print scarf from Walmart
petite white crew neck T-shirt from JC Penney
petite straight leg jeans from Loft Outlet
honey bow flats from GH Bass Outlet

2 comments:

  1. That scarf and cardigan were made for each other! You look lovely in those colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! They seemed to be calling to each other in my closet! :D

      Delete