Sunday, March 23, 2014

Seven Ways to Wear an Olive Skirt

If you want to get technical, the tag when I bought this skirt defined the color as "moss" but really it's just a weird shade of olive.  I got it at Kohl's on clearance last year.  I don't remember exactly how much I paid for it but I know it was less than $15.  Considering how many times I've worn it, that's a pretty good deal!  I'm also surprised by how many times I've worn this differently.  I've never repeated an outfit with this skirt.  I actually created this graphic below after I started thinking about some of my favorite clothing pieces and realized this skirt always makes me feel great when I wear it and I never seem to have trouble creating outfits with it.  If only every piece of clothing I owned was like that!


Seven Ways to Wear an Olive Skirt:
1. with a chambray top and white cardigan
2. with a deep purple button down
3. with pink plaid
4. with a black button down
5. with a chambray button down
6. with floral
7. with a white top and navy cardigan

I'm curious to know which way I styled this skirt do you like best?  I think I like #5 best but that's the most recent way I've worn it and "most recent" seems to equate to favorite when I wear this skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment