Saturday, March 22, 2014

Morning Movie Date

Yesterday I mentioned that Brian and I were planning on going to see a movie this morning at the IMAX at World Golf Hall of Fame.  I was originally planning on wearing a dress but when I saw the weather was calling for rain, I decided to go with jeans and my hooded utility jacket to keep me dry.  Of course, it didn't rain and it was warm but I was still comfortable in what I wore.  I went with a simple outfit: jeans, a white tee, and my pretty new scarf.

World Golf Hall of Fame
long sleeve white tee: old, I think I got it at Walmart
petite straight leg jeans: Loft Outlet
abstract print scarf: Walmart
honey bow flats: GH Bass Outlet


I bought this scarf because it pretty much goes with every color.  It has shades of navy, black, white, cobalt, lavender, yellow, pink, mint, orange, white, and more.  So it would pretty much go with a ton of stuff I already own, including lots of my new dresses.  I can't wait to wear it with one of them!  Below is a better photo of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment