Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Time Change Blues

I totally had the Monday Time Change Blues today. The only thing motivating my tired cranky butt to get out of bed was knowing it was going to be sunny and warm here and I could wear one of my pretty new dresses! This black sleeveless shirt dress was a bargain at Ross for $12.99. And it's so comfy! I paired it with this cropped denim jacket for a cute but professional enough for time change Monday outfit. Seriously, I am loving dresses right now. So easy, comfy, and cute!

Petite black shirt dress: Ross
Cognac belt: Amazon.com
Honey bow flats: GH Bass Outlet

Cropped denim jacket: Vanity Fair Clearance Outlet

Opaque chino tights: Walmart

2 comments:

  1. Great classic shirtdress! Sometimes Ross has amazing dresses available. :) I like that you paired it with the wide brown belt and denim jacket, looking forward to seeing you style this in different ways. ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of wear out of this dress and to heading back to Ross to see if I can find some more great dresses like it!

      Delete