Monday, March 24, 2014

Highway Driving

Driving makes me crazy.  I have anxiety about driving on the highways in Florida.  Today I had to drive to Jacksonville by myself for an eye exam and it was windy so cars and semi trucks were swerving across the lines of the road, which was made even more fun when I went through a construction zone with concrete barriers on the side.  Ack, I hate it.  So glad they didn't dilate my eyes, as that would have made things even worse.  And it makes me grateful that my work is 25 miles away on beautiful and calm back country roads and not on the highway.

This is what I wore to the doctor's appointment.  I knew I wanted to go for a more casual look and bask in the fact that I didn't have to work.  I noticed I hadn't worn this vest in a long time so I decided to take a cue from Leonard and pair it with a hooded sweatshirt, since it was chilly and looking like rain today.  When I got home, I decided it would be fun to play dress up and try to find some ways to style some of the new dresses I bought over the last few weeks.  I plan on taking more pictures later this week and editing what I have but I'll surely be sharing a few of my favorites.  Tomorrow I have big plans to go shopping with my friend so hopefully I'll find some fun pieces to share in the haul post I've been working on.  Until then, I plan on stalking cute outfit ideas on Pinterest.  I collect pins like crazy but I'm trying to work more on using my pins for inspiration so maybe I'll try to create some outfits from those ideas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment