Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Skirt!

I took this picture at the end of another looong day of work so forgive me if I look exhausted... I am. I've been stressing and worrying about our upcoming standardized test in April and I haven't slept much the past 2 weeks. Mostly I fall asleep fine but I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. I just worry and worry about how some of my struggling students will ever be able to understand subtracting unlike fractions with regrouping, or dividing by 2 digits, or read on grade level...blah. The life of a teacher. Anyway, I wore a cute outfit today and it was the first time I've worn a skirt in months, so I thought I would share it.

Pink striped button down: Goodwill (NY&Co brand)
Black pencil skirt: Target
Black opaque tights: Target
Black bow flats: GH Bass Outlet
Black faux patent leather belt: Charlotte Russe (I think, it's been awhile)
Gray faceted teardrop necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment