Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Year, New Hair



So I was inspired by other bloggers like Kendi and Heidi to get a fresh start to the year with a shorter haircut.  My hair has just become low on the priority list lately with teaching and tutoring after school.  I just have no time or energy or patience to blow dry all this hair anymore.  Even though my hair is fine, I have a lot of it and blow drying was getting in the way of me sleeping.  Hence, today I chopped it!

Please excuse the bad quality of the pictures and the fact that I look exhausted and have hardly any makeup on and my glasses.  Real life, you know?  I've had a terrible cold all week, had barely any voice for several days, and haven't slept much from all the coughing and hacking that I've been doing at night.  This is despite taking two Mucinex a day and two doses of Nyquil at night.  Can't wait to kick this cold!  Late last night I finally figured out that if I stacked up my pillows and slept with my head and shoulders inclined more, I didn't cough all through the night and could sleep.  Guess who's going to bed early tonight??  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment