Sunday, December 8, 2013

Outfits


I've been really busy lately and with good reason: I was nominated for teacher of the year!  On Tuesday, I have an interview with a panel of teachers, administrators, and parents and the interview will determine which of us four nominees will be the official teacher of the year!  So I've been practicing my responses and trying to pick out an outfit that I feel confident in and that displays my professional awesomeness.  So I won't be writing a lot today, as I still have lots to do!

I found these outfit photos on my phone.  I forgot I took them and I'm pretty sure they are from way back before Thanksgiving.  Oh well!  Better late than never!

Outfit 1:
- burnt olive sweater from Kohl's
- dark wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
- necklace from Payless Shoes
- brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes














Outfit 2:
- black V-neck tee from Target
- white 3/4 cardigan from Target
- teal shirred scarf from Vanity Fair Outlet
- camel straight leg chinos from Walmart
- black bow flats from Bass Outlet













Outfit 3:
- oatmeal sweater from Kohl's
- olive cargo vest from J.C. Penney
- leopard scarf from Walmart
- black jeggings from Walmart
- these boots from Payless

I will warn you now: I returned these boots because they were so uncomfortable.  I went up 1/2 size already and they still rubbed against my heels the entire day until it was rubbed raw, even after using my beloved Band-Aid Friction Block Stick and wearing socks.  Too bad, because they were so cute and fabulous but as a diabetic, I can't wear shoes that might give me blisters.  On the hunt again for the perfect pair of boots.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being nominated for Teacher of the Year! Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete