Monday, November 11, 2013

Two Outfits

Last week was really busy so I'm thrilled to say I was off today and spent the whole lay lounging around the house being lazy.  It feels so good to relax!  It was such a busy week that I only had the foresight to snap pictures two days.  I don't even remember what two days it was, LOL!

Outfit 1:
- gray cardigan from Target
- pink patterned infinity scarf from Bealls Outlet
- black straight leg chinos from Walmart
- pink faux suede flats from Body Central













Outfit 2:
- white scoop neck tee from Target
- cadet blue sequin cardigan from Target
- white scarf, gift from a student
- camel straight leg chino pants from Walmart
- black bow flats from Bass Outlet

On Thursday of last week, I got to go to one of our first of several iPad trainings.  The teachers on my team are all going to become 1:1 iPad classrooms before Christmas of this year.  That means all of the teachers and their students will have an iPad!  I love technology and having the chance to do something new with the kids is really exciting.  It's been a little extra work for me trying to get the website up and running where everything will be pushed out to the kids but I've had a blast doing it!  We're just about ready to go so now all we need is for the iPads to come!  It will be a lot of fun and in the long run it should end up being less work for us teachers.  No more spending hours every week waiting in line to make copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment