Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pretty Shoes

A few weeks ago, some girlfriends and I did a bit of window shopping.  I always love looking at the pretty shoes but I really just don't need any more shoes right now.  At least not until I find the perfect pair of cognac boots I've been looking for.  But I found some pretty shoes that I was drooling over and thought were worth sharing.  All of these beauties are from Rack Room Shoes.

When I tried these pink peep toe wedges on, they were actually way more comfortable than I thought they would be!  If I had any need for a pair of Barbie shoes in my life, I would totally buy these girls.  But alas, I don't.


These cognac boots are super cute but it's just still too hot for boots here in Florida.  I might have to check back in November and see if they are on clearance or sale by then, since I need a replacement for my favorite cognac boots that I wore out last year.

I absolutely love these faux suede taupe flats.  I seriously wanted these babies for work, but again, I just don't need them.  But if they happen to still be there when I buy those boots, maybe they could be my BOGO pair.

And if you aren't a fan of flats, these are really similar in a wedge heel.  These pretties would go with everything!  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment