Sunday, October 27, 2013

OOTW


This post is coming a little late but Friday was my 30th birthday and I've been busy celebrating.  :)  It was another busy week but I had a great birthday Friday and lots of fun Saturday, checking out the local flea market with hubby.  It was nice to get out and enjoy some cooler weather here in Florida!


Monday:
- white button down camp shirt from Walmart
- cadet blue sequin cardigan from Target
- moss pencil skirt from Kohl's
- brown belt from Bealls Outlet
- L'eggs sheer nylons from Walgreens
- brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes

Every color I wear with my olive colored skirt or pants just looks great and this blue is no different!  Olive is becoming my favorite pseudo neutral.




Tuesday:
- pink patterned infinity scarf from Bealls Outlet
- chambray shirt from Kohl's
- black straight leg chinos from Walmart
- sky blue flats from Rue21

These straight leg chinos are my new favorite work pants.  Over the last few weeks, I've bought several pairs of these pants from Walmart in different colors.  I love them!  The are really comfortable and I love that the straight leg is flattering on me without overwhelming my petite frame like wide leg trousers sometimes can.  I seriously want them in every color and for under $15, I might just buy all of them!



Wednesday:
- maroon button down shirt from Goodwill (NY&Co brand)
- black pencil skirt from Target
- faux pearl necklace from Body Central Outlet
- leopard stretch belt from Amazon.com
- black opaque tights
- black bow belts from Bass Outlet

This was one of my tutoring days after work.  By the time I get home from work these days, there isn't enough light to take decent photos.  That's why most of my pictures this week are from in my classroom closet.  Plus that whole being busy thing.




Thursday:
- white and navy striped shirt from Banana Republic Outlet
- camel cardigan from Target
- faux pearl and chain necklace from Body Central Outlet
- navy straight leg chinos from Walmart
- red bow flats from Bass Outlet

Another pair of those straight leg chinos from Walmart.  I just have to go on about these again.  I love that they are dressy enough for work but still casual enough for weekends.  I wore my black pair on Saturday with a sweater, scarf, and flats to go to the flea market.  I also bought them in camel and olive.  Next time I'm at Walmart, I plan on rounding out my collection with the grey color and khaki.
Friday:
- Bazinga T-shirt from Amazon.com
- white longsleeve tee from Loft Outlet
- dark wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
- black bow flats from Bass Outlet

Friday was wear red to support drug free kids at my school so my team and I decided to sport our Bazinga shirts.  Although I had to work on my birthday, afterwards hubby and I went to Red Lobster for dinner and did a little shopping.  In addition to more pairs of straight leg chinos, I picked up a few other items.  I'll post a birthday haul later this week with all the stuff I declared as birthday presents to myself.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment