Monday, September 2, 2013

Week of Outfits in Review


Don't mind my hair and makeup in most of these photos.  I was feeling under the weather and my appearance was at the bottom of the list of things I cared about.  At least my clothes looked good, though.


Monday's Outfit:
- white crew neck T-shirt from J.C. Penney
- brown bead necklace from Walmart
- khaki blazer, Talbot's brand, thrifted from Goodwill
- thick brown belt from Charlotte Russe
- navy polka dotted pencil skirt from Target
- brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes


Tuesday's Outfit:
- white and black chiffon henley from Kohl's
- red belt from Body Central Outlet
- black pencil skirt from Target
- red bow flats from Bass Outlet


Wednesday's Outfit:
- peacock button down shirt from Kohl's
- beige faceted necklace from Body Central
- brown textured trousers from Kohl's
- honey bow flats from Bass Outlet


Thursday's Outfit:
- white camp shirt from Kohl's
- pink paisley skirt, made by me
- cognac belt from Amazon.com
- blue flats from Rue21 Outlet


Friday's Outfit:
- white popover T-shirt from Bealls Outlet
- olive cargo vest from J.C. Penney
- denim capris from Walmart (jeans, turned into capris by me)
- leopard skinny belt from Ross
- taupe wedges from Payless

And because I loved this outfit, I recreated a really similar version with some small tweaks to wear to a friend's house for a poker party on Saturday.


Saturday's Outfit:
- white 3/4 tee shirt from Steinmart
- olive cargo vest from J.C. Penney
- straight leg jeans from Walmart, rolled up to create a boyfriend jean effect
- snakeskin pumps from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment