Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One Piece Many Ways Link Up



Today I'm linking up with Audrey at Putting Me Together for the One Piece Many Ways Link Up!  This is a super fun way for people to share ideas on how to wear one item of clothing in many different ways.

I've decided to use one of my favorite skirts as my one piece.  I bought this pencil skirt in January of this year at Kohl's.  I fell in love with it because it's the perfect length for me and the color is unusual.  It's a moss green and sort of neutral but unique and interesting too.  So far, I've worn it four different ways and I've loved every one!

And as an added bonus for anyone who might have missed my Shopping My Closet Series earlier this summer, I've compiled all the ways I wore my little black dress too!


6 comments:

  1. What a cute skirt! I have a solid colored skirt (not black) on my wishlist. This is very versatile. I also love all the ways you wore that dress. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your remix! You definitely have gotten some great wear out of both of those pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt too! I imagine it would be a great transition piece moving into fall too! I love how you've layered with the dress - these are all great. I love the polka dot one especially. I LOVE polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The dress was a little too scandalous for work but layering made it more modest and added lots of fun options too!

      Delete