Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hitting Pan


I've been hitting pan on more items than usual lately.  Maybe it's because I've been really good lately about not buying new makeup unless I actually need something.  I've been getting a lot of use out of the things I really like and I've been trying to use some of the items I haven't used in awhile too.  Between using favorites and shopping my stash more, I'm resisting the temptation to buy new stuff.  Go me!

Here's what I've hit pan on:
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral
- Benefitt Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer in 01 Light
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer (mini)
- NYX Eyeshadow Single in True Taupe
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Single in Brulee

2 comments:

  1. That is great that you hit pan on so many items! I now routinely shop my makeup stash, thanks to you, and it does keep the urge to buy new items to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have so much makeup already that I'm just trying to learn to use and enjoy what I have. :)

      Delete