Monday, September 30, 2013

Hair Product Haul


Lots of new hair products here as well as a mascara!  I swear it seems like I always run out of my hair products at the same time.  I am also in need of a new bottle of mousse but I still haven't had a chance to get out to Sally Beauty Supply to restock on my favorite.  Here's what I bought.

1. Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner - I've bought this tons of times over the last fifteen years.  It's a stand by conditioner that I use about once or twice a week.
2. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation - This is a great, inexpensive and non-greasy heat protectant that helps keep my hair straight.  I love this stuff and have been using it for over a year now.
3. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave In Conditioner - I don't think I've ever tried this before but I couldn't find my old standby, Suave Keratin Infusion Leave In Conditioner.  I've tried looking at several different stores and just decided to give up and try this one instead.  We'll see how it goes.
4. Wet N Wild Mega Plump Mascara - I've used a few tubes of this now.  I like that it removes easily with these and doesn't flake off onto my face.  I really like the formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment