Thursday, September 19, 2013

Copycat Nails


Ever since I first saw this pin, I've been in love with this look and have wanted to recreate it with my own version.  When I was at Target this week, I went looking for a silver glitter nail polish to fill the void in my collection.  The only one they had in stock was from Essie and it was over $7, which I just couldn't justify paying just for one nail look.  So I looked in my own collection and found that while it's not a glitter polish, Celeb City was just silver and shimmery enough to give the same effect without having to scrub glitter off my nails afterward.  While my polishes aren't exactly the same as the original, I still love the effect it gave anyway!



After applying a base coat, I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bubblegum Pink to all of my nails except my ring finger on both hands.  On my ring finger, I did two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City.  I finished it all off with a top coat.  Don't mind my messiness... I didn't clean up my cuticles before I took these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment