Friday, September 6, 2013

A Week in Clothes


This week was somehow the longest short week of work ever.  I started a class this week that I have to take and it's so not fun.  After work yesterday, I had to go to the first face-to-face meeting for the class so I put in an eleven hour day.  Blah.  Let's talk about what I wore instead.

Tuesday:
- black paisley button down from Kohl's
- faux pearl necklace from Body Central Outlet
- red skort from Kohl's
- leopard print belt from Walmart
- black bow flats from Bass Outlet

I seriously love this skort.  It was comfortable, cute, and oh my gosh I just love the red!
Wednesday:
- gray shirt from Ann Taylor Outlet
- polka dot skirt from Loft Outlet
- black belt from Papaya Outlet
- silver jewel flip flops from Payless

This is one of those outfits that I liked the idea of more than the actual outfit.  I don't know if the shirt was too baggy for the volume of the skirt but there was just something about this outfit that I wasn't really feeling.

Thursday:
- eggplant button down from Ann Taylor Outlet
- faux jade bead necklace (don't even remember where I bought this, as I've had it for ages)
- gray trousers from Kohl's
- black sandals from Payless

I really need to either get these trousers tailored or replace them.  The waist is way too big and it makes them fit rather poorly.  They do nothing for my hips or thighs.

Friday:
- black school polo shirt - courtesy of my job :)
- medium wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
- black bow flats from Bass Outlet

This is just one of those throw on some clothes outfits.  After my eleven hour day yesterday, I was not caring at all about how I looked at work today so these clothes are more functional than stylish but I think the black flats make it look a lot more put together than tennis shoes would have.  Also, I think my face in this photo is kind of funny.  This face says, "I'm only going to kind of smile and I'm only taking one picture because I'm exhausted and just want to go home and I don't really care anymore."  LOL.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment