Saturday, August 24, 2013

What I Wore To Work


This was another super busy week at work so I was really happy that I already had outfits from my Shopping My Closet series that I could pull from instead of picking things out on the fly.  I'm finally starting to feel caught up at work now so hopefully things will start to slow down but we'll see.  I didn't include Friday's outfit because I just wore my black flats, bootcut jeans, and my black polo shirt with our school logo.  Not really very inspiring but it was easy to throw on without thinking.  Below I've listed where I purchased each piece shown above and tried to link the same piece or some similar options.

Monday:
floral chiffon blouse - Kohl's (similar)
brown thick belt - Charlotte Russe (similar)
tan dress pants - Kohl's (same, but different color)
brown flats - Rack Room Shoes (same)

Tuesday:
white polka dot blouse - Loft Outlet (similar)
black bow belt - Amazon.com (same)
orange pencil skirt - Target (same)
black bow flats - Bass Outlet (similar)

Wednesday:
periwinkle A-line dress - Vanity Fair Outlet (similar) (similar)
white crop cardigan - Target (very similar)
taupe wedges - Payless (similar) (similar)

Thursday:
chambray shirt - Kohl's (similar)
khaki pencil skirt - Target (same)
brown thick belt - Charlotte Russe (similar)
brown flats - Rack Room Shoes (same)

2 comments:

  1. Experimental Beauty, have you ever heard of burkesoutlet.com? It's like a Ross online. I found a pair of Fergalicious
    Tall Shaft Boots for $24, a Kenneth Cole Reaction handbag for $29 and a 8oz bottle of Rihanna for $8... I saved like $64!! Love it...:)
    Chris G



    Chris G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of it before I but I love a good deal! Thanks for sharing.

      Delete