Monday, August 19, 2013

Shopping My Stash

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, this is week two with students for me.  That means that I'm still super busy.  Last week I worked ten or more hours every day.  It's exhausting and it means I'm always rushing to get out the door in the morning.  I decided to shop my stash this week to make getting ready just a little bit quicker.  Here's what I picked out to use this week.


1. Wet N Wild Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette in Paradise Cove
2. Black Radiance Eyeshadow Palette in Downtown Browns
3. Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells
4. Hard Candy Eyeshadow Duo in Peace
5. Almay Eyeshadow Trio in 424: Trio for Green Eyes


1.Physician's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Blush in Natural Glow
2. Wet N Wild Mineral Bronzer in Amber Glow
3. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer

A bit of concealer, mascara, and a sweep of blush and eyeshadow will be enough to get me out the door this week looking alive.  A cup of coffee in hand and I'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment