Sunday, August 18, 2013

Professional Clothes Again

This whirlwind week was my first week back with students and therefore my first week wearing my professional clothes again.  To be honest, I was pretty excited to be back in my work clothes now that I own professional clothes that fit me and I like to wear.  Getting dressed was made even easier by the Shopping My Closet posts I did a few weeks ago.  It was easy to just scroll down through the photos and pick out an outfit.  I only ended up wearing one outfit that I hadn't already picked out.  Here's a quick recap of what I wore this week.


So the outfit I've never shown on here before is the center one.
shirt - Ann Taylor Outlet
pink necklace - Target
pants - Bealls Outlet
flip flops - Payless

I'm gearing up for week #2 of teaching this year.  I know it's going to be a busy one again so I'm going to try to set up some scheduled posts for the week.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great outfit options, Pam! Classes in our school district in PA begin on Monday, so using your blog posts and videos this week to pull some professional, yet quick and easy looks together.

    Hope you are having a great start to the school year,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! Good luck in your new school year! As always, the beginning has been busy and stressful for me. But picking out my clothes is a little easier this year now that I've planned some already.

      Delete