Friday, August 2, 2013

Pink Toes

Direct sunlight
It was high time for a pedicure and I love the way this one turned out.  I started out with two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Hot Magenta.  This is a gorgeous hot pink color with shimmer.  The formula is great and easy to apply.  If I had been more careful, I probably could have used just one coat.  I love it!  After that was dry, I stamped over my big toes with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On.  I used the flower image from Mash plate Mash-46.

Shade

2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty shade of pink! I just got my first pedicure ever the other day; I went with one of my buddies, and she got pink toes with a white flower detail on the big toe too. I sure wish I could do my own toes so well. You're good. And by the way, I love your sandals. Following you now!

    May the Force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Honestly, I stamped one of my toes and redid it four times before I was happy with how it looked but practice makes perfect, right?

      Delete