Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day

Today was my first day with my new class of students!  I'm so excited for this year but I worked ten hours today, then came home and spent another hour preparing for tomorrow so I am exhausted.  I've been MIA lately with the business of the new school year so I thought I would just share some quick photos of my classroom before I head off to bed.  On a sidenote, any cute teacher ideas shown here are probably ideas I got from Pinerest.  If anyone is interested in more information about a particular idea, just leave a comment and I'll add it in when I get a chance.

I used my Cricut to make my own desk calendar.  April ended up being my favorite page.
My classroom
Some anchor charts and an incentive to get students to read chapter books
Another view of the classroom
Bulletin board where students will analyze our class data
Bulletin board: bucket fillers to encourage kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment