Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Empties

I couldn't remember how long it had been since I'd posted my empties so now seemed like a good time.  There's not too much, since I was pretty lazy for most of July and barely wore makeup or did my hair.


1. Tresemme Thermal Creations Mousse - okay but not nearly as good as my current favorite
2. Avon Naturals Body Wash in Cranberry Cinnamon - a Christmas present from my mom.  Not something I would buy on my own.
3. Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray - my all time favorite!
4. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer - another favorite
5. Up and Up Eye Serum - good stuff!  I'd repurchase this if I didn't already have another eye cream to use.
6. Top Care Makeup Remover Wipes - from Winn Dixie.  Super cheap, gentle, and work great!  Love them!
7. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara - a classic, easy to use mascara
8. Pur Minerals Color Correcting Face Primer Sample - okay.  Wouldn't spend my money on it though.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried L'oreal's carbon black mascara? It is amazing! I thought the Colossal was great until I tried that and now I don't wear anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Carbon Black. Right now, I'm addicted to Wet N Wild's Mega Plump Mascara. I love the formula, the wand, and the hot pink tube is an added extra!

      Delete