I couldn't remember how long it had been since I'd posted my empties so now seemed like a good time. There's not too much, since I was pretty lazy for most of July and barely wore makeup or did my hair.
1. Tresemme Thermal Creations Mousse - okay but not nearly as good as my current favorite
2. Avon Naturals Body Wash in Cranberry Cinnamon - a Christmas present from my mom. Not something I would buy on my own.
3. Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray - my all time favorite!
4. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer - another favorite
5. Up and Up Eye Serum - good stuff! I'd repurchase this if I didn't already have another eye cream to use.
6. Top Care Makeup Remover Wipes - from Winn Dixie. Super cheap, gentle, and work great! Love them!
7. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara - a classic, easy to use mascara
8. Pur Minerals Color Correcting Face Primer Sample - okay. Wouldn't spend my money on it though.