Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sneak Peek


I've been a busy girl this week.  I was finally able to get back into my classroom yesterday and I have so much to do!  Earlier this week, I was busy making lots of fun stuff on my Cricut for my room.  I included a photo with a sneak peek of some of the stuff I've been working on.  A few bulletin boards are closer to finished and I've got all the desks arranged back into groups instead of stacked in a corner.  I made some cute new group signs to hang above the desks.  But oh my, there is still so much to do!  I plan on going back tomorrow to do some more decorating.  I can't wait to officially start work again in just a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. There may be a reason you spelled dynamite that way, but I don't get it. :) I love seeing all of the outfits you put together, and I hope your school year is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's supposed to be DINO like dinosaur. If you look at this post, you can see the whole bulletin board and then it makes more sense. It's been a great but busy year so far! http://experimentalbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/first-day.html

      Delete