Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pretty Pedicure

I posted a little while ago about the pedicure I was sporting that I really wasn't happy with.  I'm glad to say that this one, I love!  I started out with two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed, which is a sunny orange.  On my big toes only, I stamped the pretty hibiscus flower design from Bundle Monster image plate 318.  I stamped using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On.  My bottle gets used a lot so it's kind of old and thickened, making it perfect for stamping.

I really like the way this pedicure turned out and I find I really haven't wanted to change it up.  I think sometimes when it comes to my fingernails and toenails, I just tend to over think things.  I want to come up with some amazing new color combination when I stamp so I try things that I usually wouldn't and then I end up not being pleased, which is exactly what happened with my last pedicure.  This time, I followed my instincts and kept it simple and I ended up loving it.  Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment