Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Fourth of July to all of my American friends!  I'm sporting my patriotic outfit.
I'm wearing a white popover tee from Bealles Outlet, red belt from Body Central Outlet, and a navy pencil skirt that I made myself yesterday!  I've had that fabric for months waiting to be made into a skirt and yesterday I was finally motivated to make it.  Today is the perfect occasion to wear it!  The shoes are kind of cut out in this photo but they are sparkley silver flip flops that I bought a few years ago at Payless.  Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute and chic! Didn't know you were a teacher in Florida? (read your bio) So am I! This weather has been the pits. I want to hit the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! :) The beach sounds GREAT right about now! If only the rain would stop!

      Delete