Friday, July 12, 2013

Hair Dryer Love


For several years now, I've been using this cheapo Revlon hair dryer.  I'm pretty sure it was the cheapest blow dryer at the store.  If I blow dried my hair straight from the shower, it would take about ten to fifteen minutes to get it dry, even now that my hair is shorter.  And I don't have patience for that.  With some advice from my hair stylist, I finally decided to buck up and get something a little better in hopes of cutting down on my hair drying time.


I ended up buying the Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer from Target and I love it!  It has ionic and ceramic technology (whatever that means).  Now the longest I've spent blow drying my hair from soaking wet is about four minutes.  Most of the time it only takes about two minutes.  My hair gets straighter and sleeker.  What also might surprise you though is how small and light this blow dryer is.  Technology is good stuff!  I'm so happy I finally decided to upgrade, just for the simple fact that I don't have to waste as much time drying my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment