Thursday, June 27, 2013

Short Lived Pedicure


About two weeks ago I painted my toe nails.  I wasn't really crazy about how it turned out so this will be a short lived  pedicure (I've actually already repainted them) but the base color is pretty so I'm sharing it anyway.  The red shade is two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Caribbean Coral.  It's a hard color to find, but I like a challenge.  It's quite a nice shade of red with a bit of an orange twist but I wouldn't call it coral.  Over top of that I stamped Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Silver Sweep using the flower design from Bundle Monster plate BM12.  I think the stamp covered too much of the base color on the smaller toes and I'm not crazy about the silver with the red.  Oh well, not every one is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment