I don't know how long I've had these empties but for some reason it occurred to me that it was time to clean out my basket and share them. Most of them are tried and true products that I love and swear by so I marked those items with an asterisk (*).
*1. Tresemme Tre Two Hairspray - My absolute favorite hair spray. This hair spray can hold my style through Florida's hottest, most humid days.
*2. Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo - Great for days when my hair is dirty or needs a little extra volume. This dry shampoo adds texture to my fine hair.
*3. Suave Keratin Leave In Conditioner - I feel like this helps keep my hair from getting damaged and keeps it soft.
*4. John Frieda Straight Fixation - Again, this product gives me heat protection and helps keep my hair straighter when the thermometer and hygrometer rise.
1. Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash
*2. Equate Beauty Lotion for Sensitive Skin SPF 15 - Gentle enough for my sensitive skin and gives me a little SPF without feeling greasy.
3. Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel - Not moisturizing enough and awfully expensive for as crummy as it was.
4. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Boost Body Wash Sample
*5. Top Care Makeup Remover Wipes - I get these for $2.59 at my local Winn Dixie grocery store. I think that's a great price, considering some of the other brand name wipes can be more than twice as expensive and I find the brand names can sometimes irritate my eyes while these don't.
*1. two Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation - Love this stuff! My go to foundation but it's hard to find. I have a stockpile of this stuff because it's great! Matte and high coverage without looking too phony.
*2. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes - Longlasting, sweat and smudge proof eyeliners in the perfect shades. Don't worry though, I bought a new set!
3. Essence Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Mascara Waterproof - Not a big fan. It's supposed to be waterproof but it is brittle and therefore leaves tons of fallout pieces that then smudge and never come off. Awful. Dried up before I ever finished it and I definitely do not recommend it.
4. NYC Show Time Volumizing Wateroroof Mascara - Mediocre waterproof mascara. Not awful but not great.
5. Wet N Wild Mega Protein Mascara - I liked the formula of this mascara. It didn't leave fallout that smudged but I wasn't a fan at all of the brush. I tried Wet N Wild's Mega Plump Mascara after this tube and I love that stuff. It's replaced my beloved Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara, which I can't seem to find anymore.
*6. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara - Another tried and true product. I actually used all of this up and now I've replaced it with Wet N Wild Mega Plump Waterproof Mascara. Since I'm loving that formula in the regular version, I thought I'd give the waterproof a try. I haven't used it yet though.