Friday, May 24, 2013

Pasty Pale Legs


I'm just going to be honest here and admit that I have some pasty pale legs.  And with multiple days this week in the 80s and even touching the 90s, I was showing off those pasty legs in skirts, capris, and even shorts.

A little more honesty here.  People tell me that I need to tan or use tanning spray or gradual tanner or bronzer or whatever judgmental browning agent you can name.  To be honest, I'm too busy and lazy right now to care.  And why should I change who I am?  It really doesn't bother me, just other people.  Whatevs.  I am who I am and I'm too busy working right now to care about what color my legs are.

Monday:






























Tuesday:

Wednesday:






























Thursday:






























Friday:

2 comments:

  1. Those skirts are soooo cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE the green one!!! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete