Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fashion Adventure: Looks Familiar

If this outfit looks familiar, it's because I wore almost the exact same thing here.  Okay, so it's the exact same outfit with a different belt and jeans.  I was going to wear it without a necklace and a red belt instead but at the last minute, I decided I wanted to see how it would look with this belt, which I bought as a replacement for the one I wore with this outfit the first time.  I love it!  The belt is the perfect size and thickness.

The Pieces:
1. petite polka dot button down from Loft Outlet
2. red bead necklace from Bealls Outlet
3. petite dark wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
4. red bow flats from Bass Outlet
5. black medium width belt from Papaya Outlet

 Likes:
1. comfortable pieces
2. flattering silhouette, thanks to the belt
3. fun with polka dots and pops of color

Dislikes:
1. You can't tell because of the belt but this polka dot shirt is too wide for me.  There's a lot of excess fabric on both sides of my torso.  I love everything else about this shirt so I might have to either alter it or find a better fitting alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment