Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fashion Adventure: Grocery Store Run Ins


I had to stop by the grocery store again today and this time, I ran into my friend and her son!  Yesterday I wrote about how I saw her father-in-law at the store so I guess this makes two outfits that I can't rewear next weekend at her son's birthday party.  Tomorrow I can not stop at the grocery store after work because I really want to wear that outfit to the birthday party of my favorite four year old sprout!

The Pieces:
1. petite peacock 3/4 button down from Kohl's
2. chain and faux pearl necklace from Body Central Outlet
3. petite medium wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
4. pewter bow flats from Bass Outlet

Likes:
1. Good fit
2. Comfortable
3. Flattering

Dislikes:
1. I guess the only thing I would say is that in these pictures, the shirt and jeans are looking very similar in color.  In real life, they aren't quite so similar but I generally prefer a little more contrast in my outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment