Thursday, May 9, 2013
Fashion Adventure: Even Bloggers Have Bad Hair Days
I was inspired by this post by Fran, whom I adore. She was discussing how bloggers sometimes feel pressure to be perfect and that it's kind of nice to just show the real you sometimes. I completely agree so today I'm sharing what happens after the photos - a bad hair day. As you can see above, my hair started out okay. I took my pictures and could have left it at that. But right after taking these, I had to run a bunch of errands all around campus at work. It was very early in the morning and warm and humid and by the time I got back to my classroom, I was looking like a hot frizzy mess. At work and too busy to fuss with my hair, I grabbed a clip and made the best of the situation. I snapped one quick picture to share just for proof. But even bloggers have bad hair days. After all, no one is perfect!
1. petite plaid shirt from Kohl's
2. brown bead necklace from Walmart
3. petite dark wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
4. brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes
4. fun colors & pattern
1. Not sure how I feel about this shirt with brown accents. I think I like it better with my honey colored flats but I don't hate this either.