Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fashion Adventure: Even Bloggers Have Bad Hair Days


I was inspired by this post by Fran, whom I adore.  She was discussing how bloggers sometimes feel pressure to be perfect and that it's kind of nice to just show the real you sometimes.  I completely agree so today I'm sharing what happens after the photos - a bad hair day.  As you can see above, my hair started out okay.  I took my pictures and could have left it at that.  But right after taking these, I had to run a bunch of errands all around campus at work.  It was very early in the morning and warm and humid and by the time I got back to my classroom, I was looking like a hot frizzy mess.  At work and too busy to fuss with my hair, I grabbed a clip and made the best of the situation.  I snapped one quick picture to share just for proof.  But even bloggers have bad hair days.  After all, no one is perfect!

The Pieces:
1. petite plaid shirt from Kohl's
2. brown bead necklace from Walmart
3. petite dark wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
4. brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes

Likes:
1. fit
2. comfortable
3. flattering
4. fun colors & pattern

Dislikes:
1. Not sure how I feel about this shirt with brown accents.  I think I like it better with my honey colored flats but I don't hate this either.

2 comments:

  1. oh girl, I totally feel you (for obvious reasons!) - I think being real is 100x more important than being "perfect". And for what it's worth, you're having a good hair day even in your bad hair day picture :)

    ReplyDelete