Monday, May 13, 2013

Busy Week Mish Mash

This is going to be a busy work week for me!  You may know that I am the Math Team Coach this year and our competition is on Saturday.  That means extra practices this week and extra hours of work, in addition to a lot of other fun stuff going on at work.  Also, I have to work a six hour day on Saturday, with no extra pay, followed by going straight to my best pal's son's birthday party.  And I have to get up at 5:00 AM Saturday in order to be there on time.  Gah.  So posts will probably be random and short this week.  Rather than analyzing each outfit, I thought I would just share a mish mash of my days with some fun stuff added in.  Below is the outfit I wore on Friday of last week for our walking field trip to the Traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall.  So cool!  I didn't take any pictures while there and I really wish I had!  I was too busy being a teacher to be a tourist.


Field Trip Outfit
And next is what I wore today.  You've seen the exact same outfit here before.



And finally, we have today's super fun activity at work!  My fifth graders and I have been talking about the importance of nutrition and eating healthy foods.  After talking with a coworker, she offered to use her club's funds for my students to grow some herbs and vegetables, courtesy of our school's Green Team garden program.  Today we planted spearmint, eggplant, sweet bell peppers, and tomatoes in a grow box outside of our building.  My students were so excited to plant them and they can't wait for everything to start getting bigger!  Here's our little piece of terra.



No comments:

Post a Comment