Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bare Legs and Bare Toes


Today is the first day in 2013 that I have shown my bare legs or my bare toes!  In other words, a skirt without tights and open toe shoes.  As a sidenote, to avoid the discomfort of chub rub on my thighs (and also to feel more secure as a teacher on the floor with my students), I always wear either tights with my skirts or bike shorts underneath.  (Like this pair from Walmart.)  I have two pairs right now, a black pair and a white pair that I bought from Body Central last year.  They are satiny and super comfy!

I also wore my sandals with newly pedicured toes!  The pink color is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power.  The minty dots were made by hand using a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen that hubby got me for my birthday.  I think the shade is Green but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment