Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shopping My Stash

I am in a complete makeup rut right now.  I'm pretty sure I've done my makeup like this almost every day for nearly a month.  While that was fine and dandy at first, I've gotten lazy and bored with my routine and I need a kick start back to my happy makeup fun land.  A perfect time for shopping my stash and using the makeup I already own and have sort of forgotten about.  Today I pulled out some different products for eyes, lips, and face that haven't seen the light of day in way too long.  I plan on trying to use each one of these products at least once this week.  I'm way excited to do my makeup tomorrow now, with some fun eyeshadow colors I haven't used in a while, along with bright spring blushes and lip colors and even a little bronzer.

EYES
1. Black Radiance eyeshadow palette in Downtown Browns
2. Wet N Wild Ultimate Expressions eyeshadow palette in Paradise Cove
3. Essence Big Lashes waterproof mascara (for the April showers forecasted for later in the week here)
4. Wet N Wild Color Icon eyeliner in White
5 and 6. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Liner Trio in Nude Eyes, Champagne shade and Pewter shade (almost completely gone so I want to finish them before I start the new ones I just bought)

LIPS
1. Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm in Golden Pink
2. Essence Lipstick in Coralize Me
3. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Peach
4. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Chandelier

FACE

1. Physician's Formula Talc-Free Blush in Natural Glow
2. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
3. Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Original Rose
4. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer in Fair
5. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink

6 comments:

  1. Yay, love your makeup blog posts. =) I'm on the hunt for a good every day blush...a pink one since I have a nice peachy one already. Can you pls recommend one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet. It's one of my all time favorites. The color is a medium pink, not totally matte but not shimmery either.

      Delete
  2. hey was wondering what store you buy milani and nyx from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy Milani at CVS or Kmart and NYX at Ulta but I heard that a lot of Target stores are starting to carry NYX now too.

      Delete
  3. I've been in an eye makeup rut the last few weeks just haven't been moved to do much. Saw an eye look someone did with the Naked palette so I pulled it out last night. I'll probably use it with some Maybelline Color Tattoos this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I need to use my Maybelline Color Tattoo and other creamy shadows too! Maybe they'll make an appearance for me sometime soon.

      Delete