Sunday, April 14, 2013

More Shopping My Stash

Shopping my makeup stash last week really helped me to not only get out of my makeup rut, but also to get ready faster in the morning since I already had products picked out to use.  Therefore, I decided to shop my stash again this week.

Eyes

Eyes
(listed left to right)
1. wet n wild coloricon trio in walking on eggshells
2. e.l.f brightening eye color in day 2 night
3. l'oreal infallible eyeshadow in iced latte

Lips
Lips
(listed from bottom to top)
1. revlon colorburst lipgloss in sunset peach
2. revlon superlustrous lipgloss in foiled
3. rimmel lasting finish lipstick in airy fairy
4. too faced lipstick in free love
5. palladio herbal tinted lip balm in champagne

Face: Z Palette blushes

Face
* I plan on using the Ulta & Mary Kay blushes from the palette and maybe some of the neutral or warm toned eye colors.
1. Z Palette blushes - If you're interested in the names of each item in the Z Palette, check out this post.  The only difference is that I finished the Physician's Formula powder and added in the small, round blue eyeshadow.  It's a no name shimmery color that fell out of one of my large Coastal Scents palettes.

2 comments:

  1. I love shopping my stash. Its a great way to relove things you completely forgot you had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! And some times I even find a new favorite.

      Delete