Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fashion Adventure: Which One?

I pretty much knew that I wanted to wear this skirt, shirt, and necklace combination today but I was having a little trouble with some of the other choices.  Do I want to wear a belt?  Should I go with the cute three inch wedges or the practical flats?  The woes of womanhood.  I decided to bring the belt and both pairs of shoes to work and just decide after I took my pictures.  Well, after about five minutes, I didn't need the pictures any more, as I quickly realized what was more comfortable: the flats and the outfit without the belt (Option 2).  But I thought I would show some different options anyway, since I went to the effort to take the pictures and all.  I thought I would do this post a little differently and instead of likes and dislikes, I would just post the different options.  While I didn't up wearing it, my favorite is Option 1.  Which one is your favorite?

Option 1
Option 1
Option 1
1. petite peacock blue 3/4 sleeve button down from Kohl's
2. beige faceted teardrop necklace from Body Central
3. khaki pencil skirt from Target
4. opaque nude tights from Amazon.com
5. brown snakeskin wedges from Stein Mart

Option 2
Option 2
Option 2
1. petite peacock blue 3/4 sleeve button down from Kohl's
2. beige faceted teardrop necklace from Body Central
3. khaki pencil skirt from Target
4. opaque nude tights from Amazon.com
5. brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes

Option 3
Option 3

Option 3

1. petite peacock blue 3/4 sleeve button down from Kohl's
2. beige faceted teardrop necklace from Body Central
3. khaki pencil skirt from Target
4. opaque nude tights from Amazon.com
5. brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes
6. pink and brown wide belt from Rue21

4 comments:

  1. Option 1 is my favorite as well, but comfy shoes always win. :)
    That deep peacock blue is so pretty and I like how your necklace picks up the skirt color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute figure :)

    ReplyDelete