Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fashion Adventure: Three Insoles

If you remember last week when I wore these shoes, I had mentioned that they were quite a bit too big.  Well, three insoles later and they are fitting quite well now!  It's amazing how much insoles can help.  The insoles pictured above are actually not the ones I have in them currently.  Right now, they have a thick rubber heel liner in the back (similar), a narrow adhesive full insole in the bottom, and a removable full double air foam insole for even more added cushion (exact).  And they were are pretty comfortable now too!

The Pieces:
1. petite white 3/4 camp shirt from Kohl'ls
2. petite black trousers from Bealls Outlet
3. pink floral flats from Rue21
4. pink and gold pendant necklace from Rue21

Likes:
1. I love that this is a simple but chic outfit with a bit of whimsy.  Those shoes are just so fun!
2. The pieces are comfortable, fit well, and are flattering.

Dislikes:
Nada!  :)  I think I'm getting to really know my style and have learned a ton in the past four months about putting outfits together.  I'm really happy with my clothes these days and the way they make me feel!

2 comments: