Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fashion Adventure: A Little Late

I'm posting yesterday's outfit a little late but I still wanted to share it anyway.  This has been and will continue to be a busy weekend so I'm squeezing it in now while I have time.  Today's will be short and sweet.

The Pieces:
1. petite pink plaid camp shirt from Kohl's
2. purple utility vest from Papaya
3. skinny braided belt from Rue21
4. petite medium wash bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet
5. brown knot flats from Rack Room Shoes


Likes:
1. The belt really makes this casual outfit flattering by accentuating the waistline and creating an hourglass shape.
2. This outfit was comfortable, functional, and perfect for casual Friday.  It transitioned perfectly from work to the weekend without needing to change anything up!

Dislikes:
1. I don't love the pink plaid shirt with the purple vest.  I don't think they clash or anything but I just don't love them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment