Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fashion Adventure: I Swear

I swear that this shirt is gray and not blue.  I don't know why it looks so blue in the photos but in real life, trust me that it's gray.  Maybe the shoes are making it look more blue?  Anyway, I think next time I wear this outfit, I'll pair it with my floral flats instead.

The Pieces:
1. petite gray button down shirt from Ann Taylor Outlet
2. faux pearl necklace from Body Central Outlet
3. petite black trousers from Bealls Outlet
4. sky blue flats from Rue21 (on clearance for $6!)

Likes:
1. The shirt fits very well.  It's a good length too and is therefore flattering.
2. The pants fit well = flattering.
3. These shoes are a fun color and with added insoles, they are quite comfortable and didn't rub my feet in any way like some flats can.

Dislikes:
1. As I mentioned above, maybe these shoes weren't the best pick with this shirt but live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment