Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fashion Adventure: Friday's Outfit

Yesterday was a busy day for me.  Work, then a stop over to Tijuana Flats and Kohl's, followed by grocery shopping.  By the time we got home and turned on the TV, we saw everything unfolding in Boston.  So I'm just now getting around to posting yesterday's outfit for work.  Just like the teal blazer I wore last week, this black one was originally a one button blazer.  I added a second buttonhole and button, as well as a snap at the top to raise the stance.  And again, I swear those little changes to make the blazer fit better make it look like I've instantly lost weight.  I'm going to keep the rest of this post short, because I have another busy day today, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

The Pieces:
1. petite white 3/4 sleeve T-shirt from Stein Mart
2. black cuff blazer from Papaya
3. red ball necklace from Bealls Outlet
4. petite boot cut jeans from Loft Outlet
5. red bow flats from Bass Outlet


2 comments:

  1. You're right, it looks better with the adjustments you made. You're so inspiring; I should do the same for my misfitting clothing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm learning that clothes that fit well are more flattering and even more comfortable. Such a simple concept, I can't believe I didn't realize it until this late in life.

      Delete