Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fashion Adventure: Bonus Outfit

Today I have a bonus outfit for you!  Normally on the weekends I'm either sitting around my house in my pajamas or I'm running around and too busy to take a photo of my outfit but today Brian and I went out to brunch with some friends and I had time to snap a few photos afterwards before I changed.  I thought it would be fun to share some non-work outfits with you too, since you usually see my professional wear.


The Pieces:
1. Petite splatter chiffon henley set from Kohl's
2. Petite flare jeans from Walmart
3. Braided faux suede headband from Target
4. Brown wrap heart watch from Rue21
5. Brown triple loop belt from Walmart
6. Honey bow flats from Bass Outlet

Likes:
1. I love this shirt!  It's the same style as the one I wore here but in a pattern, which I usually shy away from.  The shirt is loose and flowy but since it's fairly sheer chiffon and shows just a hint of cleavage, I still feel like it's sexy while being appropriate for day time.
2. I just bought this watch the other day on clearance (less than $5) to replace my Fossil watch until I could get the battery changed.  I can't live without a watch or my wrist feels naked and lonely!  And this one is a fun and stylish addition with the long strap, which wraps around three times and has cute little heart cut outs in it!
3. I love the way all the different brown accessories work together!  They are all slightly different shades but still work together.



Dislikes:
1. These jeans are not exactly my favorite cut, especially with the flowy top.  They are flare leg, which I like, but I prefer bootcut.  The outfit seems a little unbalanced with a top with volume and flare jeans too.  However, I wanted to wear flats and none of my other bootcuts were hemmed to wear with flats yet.  Needless to say, after we got back from lunch, I got to work hemming those pairs of bootcut jeans so I could start wearing them with flats instead of always heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment