Friday, March 29, 2013

Empties: Makeup, Hair, & Skin Products

These empties have been accumulating since November and I just kept forgetting to take the photographs to write this post.  I've finally gotten around to it and there's lots to share!  Let's start with the makeup.


Makeup
Column 1:
- Two tubes of Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Black (my all time favorite mascara)
- Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Line Exact Bright Highlight (white eyeliner)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Brulee

Column 2:
- EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit
- Carmex Lip Balm
- Viva La Juicy Perfume Sample

Column 3:
- Three compacts of Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation (my all time favorite foundation and powder.  Available in limited locations, still available at Ulta and Ulta.com)


Hair
Left to Right:
- Suave Leave In Conditioner (A favorite.  I use this every day to prevent split ends.)
- Tresemme Thermal Creations Mousse (Another favorite, used everyday at the roots)
- Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Hold Hairspray (Another favorite, used daily for flexible hold in the dry months here in Florida)
- Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Hairspray (Something I was trying out.  Okay but not my favorite for summer months, as it doesn't have enough hold for Florida's summer humidity.)
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner (Yet another favorite.  I use this once or twice a week to prevent split ends.)
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme (Again, a hair product favorite.  Add a small amount to damp hair to prevent frizz, add shine, and help your hair to get extra straight when using a flat iron.)
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Spray (Used to be a favorite but replaced by the much less expensive Straight Fixation.  Will not repurchase.)


Skin
Left to Right:
- Dollar General Body Revive Eye Serum (Loved this!  Would definitely repurchase it!)
- pHisoderm Daily Moisturizer (Bought at Big Lots.  Hard to find but very moisturizing.)
- Garnier Nutritionist Daily Eye Cream with SPF (Bought at Big Lots.  Would not repurchase.)

4 comments:

  1. Are you planning on doing any more YouTube videos? I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't plan on doing any right now, as making videos is just really time consuming and it was beginning to feel more like work than fun. I will have a makeup tutorial coming soon on the blog though!

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I keep trying to post a comment and it doesn't seem to work.... anywho n I also love the healthy wear and I just found it at the dollar store. I thought you might want to know !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever you did for this comment, it worked! :) They don't post immediately though. Thanks for letting me know about the Healthy Wear at the dollar store! I'll definitely be checking for it this weekend.

      Delete