1. Perfect summer tank in red from Target (already owned)
2. Cuff sleeve black blazer from Papaya (new)
3. Owl pendant necklace from a boutique (already owned)
4. Curvy fit petite bootcut jeans from Loft Outlet (new)
5. Red bow ballet flats from Bass Outlet (already owned)
1. I love the red accents! I'm not normally a huge fan of red but I've found that I enjoy it in small amounts, like the tank peeking out from under the blazer or in the red shoe.
2. I love this owl necklace and I don't wear it enough. I bought it several years ago at a boutique at the outlet mall. The store was closing for good and the necklace was only $5.
3. I felt put together and chic in this!
1. The red tank is just too long for my petite torso. It actually comes down to the top of the inseam of my pants but I rolled it up so it was a better length. I definitely need to start shopping more in the petites section for tops or to start hemming them too. Yikes.