1. White & black polka dot chiffon blouse from Sears petite section
2. Red 3/4 length cardigan from Target
3. Black petite trousers from Bealls Outlet
4. Red bow ballet flats from Bass Outlet
1. As I said, I like the idea of this outfit. A black and white polka dot blouse jazzed up with a red sweater and red flats. I've pinned several outfits similar to this one (here and here). It would look cute with a black pencil skirt too.
2. The blouse fits me well. And what do you know, it's from the petite section!
1. Like I said, I feel like maybe the cardigan is too baggy and long. I think my figure gets lost in some of these cardigans. I'm thinking this weekend I'll try to find some petite cardigans and see if the fit makes a difference.
2. The blouse came with a teeny white tank to wear underneath but it was so short that you could see my black pants under it. Instead, I wore a beige tank but it's a little too long and hangs out of the shirt (you can see in the top picture). If I tuck it in, it looks weird too because the blouse is chiffon and therefore see through. Awkward.
3. I feel like this outfit is missing something. Maybe some black stud earrings or a belt? Maybe a belt cinched around the blouse but not the cardigan? Opinions?