This morning I woke up feeling not so hot (think I'm getting a cold) and therefore, tired and cranky. While this outfit didn't make me feel physically better, it did perk up my attitude a bit. A little color and self confidence from a good outfit can really change my mood.
1. Petite bright orange button down from Banana Republic Factory
2. Teal faceted teardrop necklace from Body Central Outlet
3. Petite size brown textured trousers from Kohl's
4. Honey bow flats from Bass Outlet
1. I love the combination of orange and teal with the necklace and shirt. They were really cheery on a blah Thursday and brighter colors look great on my fair skin.
2. I think the pieces fit me really well. The shirt is form fitting but not too tight.
I really don't have much that I dislike about this outfit!