And after doing some online research, I found this post that explains how to use your blow dryer to stretch out too tight shoes. I tried it, along with wearing my shoes around the house all weekend. The leopard flats were much more comfortable! They still seem like they need a bit of wearing in but I got through wearing them all day at work with minimal irritation. I even brought an alternate pair of shoes to swap just in case and I didn't take off these shoes all day!
1. Chambray camp shirt from Walmart
2. White 3/4 length cardigan from Target
3. Earth tones necklace from Walmart
4. Moss pencil skirt from Kohl's
5. Leopard print flats from Target
6. Control top nylons in suntan from Walmart
1. No one piece really stands out but rather, this outfit just works as a whole.
2. This outfit is very much my style (I'm finally sort of learning what my style is) but better.
3. I think the whole outfit is flattering as far as fit, especially without the cardigan, as seen below.
1. I just find nylons to be so uncomfortable! I don't know if it's the kind that I buy (cheap ones that have already run after three wears) or maybe because I'm so petite they don't fit correctly. Does anyone have any tips on brands of nylons that are more comfortable or how to make them less annoying?