Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Some Empties

I have some empties to share with you.  I'm not even sure when they are from... October?  September?  No idea!  But here they are.  ;)


1. Tresemme 24 Hour Volume Shampoo - I love both the shampoo and conditioner from this line.  They get my hair clean and soft without weighing down my fine hair.  And you can usually find them in the large sized bottles for a pretty fair price.
2. Herbal Essences Volumizing Mousse - Oh, how awful and disappointing this mousse was. It smelled okay, but just did nothing to give me any volume at my roots.  I much prefer my beloved Tresemme Thermal Creations Mousse.
3. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist - A tried and true product that helps to keep my hair smooth, tangle free, and conditioned.  I've purchased and repurchased this inexpensive product over the last fifteen years and still swear by it.
4. Suave Keratin Infusion Heat Defense Leave In Conditioner - I think this is about my second or third bottle of this stuff.  I really like it.  It helps keep away the split ends while still being inexpensive and easy to find in stores.
5. Up and Up Facial Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin (generic for Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15) - This was okay but I prefer the Walmart Equate Generic of the same product.  Equate's formula is a little thicker, which I like and the bottle on the Equate product has a smaller opening so you don't squeeze too much out.
6. Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil (found at Whole Foods

1 comment:

  1. It's great being able to find a dupe for something only find out that you like the dupe better!

    ReplyDelete